Wednesday 18 July 2007

Blog Themes

My blog should probably look different. I'm in England, having the time of my life. Studying, sight-seeing, lounging in Oxford's University Parks.
There should be blue-background, with white font, and a sunny picture of St. Anne's College. Maybe a picture of me catching a frisbee.
That's all too bad, because despite my 'happy-go-lucky' mentality, I just happen to be a fan of cool moon-photos, and pink floyd, and grey words set in a black background.
And 'digital caverns?' What's that, the dank receptacle for the musings of a clammy internet-hermit? Another misleading detail. I'm actually splendidly built, and tan. And I have many friends.
So as you read on, imagine the aforementioned frisbee picture, and that this is simply called 'JordBlog.'

No comments: