Tuesday 24 July 2007

the night is over

Just saw that Creation Theatre Company production of Hamlet, or as I like to call it, Hamlet with a handgun. More on this later. Went to the "Eagle and Child." But more on this later.
And more on many other subjects, such as the flood. At the moment, it's 11:40 and I've realized that I have once more forgotten to call back home. With the 7-hour difference in time-zones, I have been aiming to call around 9 or 10 o'clock. But the days waste away, and every night for three days I've realized that it's once again 11:40. It's always 11:40 when I realize that it's too late, that I'm tired, and that I'd like to go to bed.
So good night.
And if you're wondering why I haven't called, don't worry. I'll probably try to do that tomorrow evening--the last day of classes in Oxford.
Then we're off on the Northern Excursion.
So good night.

No comments: